Outsourcing your GUI work
If you're tearing your hair out wondering how you can resource a
C++ GUI programming project, talk to me, Julian Smart, at
Anthemion Software. I have helped both large and small high-tech
companies who are expanding quickly and just don't have the
manpower or skill base to do what they need to do, right now.
The benefits of outsourcing part or all of your project to
Anthemion Software can be enormous:
- You get the skills you need for your project, right now.
- You don't have to employ someone who may not be needed later.
- It's cost-effective: no employee overheads, no deskspace required.
- You tap into the C++/GUI/cross-platform knowledge and experience of wxWidgets' creator.
- It's fast: distributions and bug fixes can be delivered in minutes across the Internet. Clients often get bug fixes and enhancements within an hour of mailing Anthemion, wherever they are in the world.
I can work entirely remotely, or using a combination of meetings
and remote working. I will build a friendly working relationship
with you that ensures trust and a deep understanding of the
project goals. To see exampes of companies who have benefited
from this type of relationship with Anthemion, click here.
About remote working
Although remote working hasn't expanded in the way that the
media predicted a few years ago, its potential benefits have not
diminished. Perhaps the main reason that it hasn't taken off is
the issue of trust between client and consultant. A good
relationship needs to be built up, and the client needs to know
that the consultant is self-motivated, efficient and can be
relied upon to stick to the goals of the project when
unsupervised. There's still the temptation to think that if the
worker is physically in the office, then he or she will
automatically be more efficient and more controllable. But
there's no reason to think that a reputable consultant who works
remotely will work less effectively, and indeed the reverse is
probably true. At Anthemion, I charge for productive working
hours, and not for time spent reading mail in the morning or
Besides the ability to analyse and understand your project effectively, I can offer you a range of skills:
I also have good English writing skills and pay particular attention to documentation issues.
Back to Anthemion Software's home